Positive Films & TV

Positive Films & TV

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reviews of movies (& TV shows) that aren't dark and depressing.

This blog is going to contain reviews and discussion of Movies and TV shows which avoid heavy drama, depression, human misery and the like to "entertain" (by that I mean: rape, torture, horror, graphic/extreme violence, etc. not PG-13 violence). I don't like that kind of stuff, and I think that kind of stuff is damaging not just to the human mind, but to the society that revels in it. This blog will make the effort to show people the content out there that isn't trying to make human misery into entertainment. I will also link you to that content whenever it is appropriate. Anything I link to, I recommend.

Let's get started, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment